I was born and educated in the Midlands, spent some time in France and somehow ended up earning my living as a freelance singer in London. Once the glamour had worn off (due to hanging around for hours waiting to record 2 minutes worth of music or to be called to the stage) I finally decided what I wanted to be when I grew up and the answer was Osteopathy.
Neil Lunt M.A. BSc. (Hons)
Certificates:Member of The General Osteopathic Council
location:47 Campion Terrace, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. CV32 4SU
I started my training at The British School of Osteopathy in 1992 and have worked at The Osteopathic Practice since graduating. I also spend one day per week working in an NHS surgery in London. Early on I developed a particular interest in treating babies and infants and they now form a significant portion of my case load.
I live in a village between Leamington Spa and Banbury with my wife, 9 year old daughter, a Labradoodle dog and several rabbits.
Member of The General Osteopathic Council
Registered with PPP
- Cranial Osteopathy (sometimes referred to as Craniosacral or Cranio sacral therapy)
- Osteopathic Treatment of Infants & Children
- Practising Low-Level Laser Therapist since 2000
Neil’s Post Graduate Study: 2014/17
Post Graduate Courses and Continuing Professional Development
2014 – 2017
- Problems with Medication Webinar
- Emergency First Aid Waltham Forest M.C.
- The Involuntary Mechanism The Osteopathic Centre for Children
- The Miserable Baby Pt 1 London School of Osteopathy
- Neuromuscular Exam & Assessment
- Fascial Stretch Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Empirical Science – Vitalism or What? NEC Birmingham
- The Miserable Baby Pt 2 London School of Osteopathy
2014 – 2017
- Osteopathic Technique Stanwick Lakes.
- Hypermobility Syndrome
- Using Lumbar Belts in Pregnancy
- A Guide to Pain Medication
- Bone Markers for Osteoporosis
- Complementary Healthcare Conference NEC Birmingham
- ENT in Children and Teenagers London School of Osteopathy
- Mindfulness and Mentoring Holiday Inn Elstree
- The Miserable Baby Pt 3 London School of Osteopathy
- Treating the Pregnant Patient London School of Osteopathy